Our top recommended hotel is the
Suites by Hilton. Here are the details:
|One of the many friendly inns|
- It is in a very convenient location, just a few blocks from Seattle
Center, and — quite handily — directly across the street from
our main reception.
- The hotel offers two-room suites that include two queen beds or one
king (specify when you book your room), a pull-out couch, and a full
- The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (with
light dinner fare) daily.
- Parking is free provided we get 10 or more people there (it's
normally $9 per day).
- Rates are $129/night for a City View Suite, and
$149/night for a Bay View Suite (good if you want to watch the
fireworks from your room). Executive suites are also available for
$199/night if you feel like going in as a group. Prices are good for up to
To reserve a room, contact the hotel directly at 206-281-9393 and tell
them you are part of the Eaves/Swartz Wedding.
If you're looking for other alternatives, we suggest the following.
Address and phone information can be found on the Internet. If you find one
you like, be sure to shop around for the best rate: Expedia and Travelocity
are both known to offer rooms at some of these hotels for 5-15% off the
(More on next page...)
Hotel — historic and fabulous in the Italian Renaissance
$200-267/night for 2 people.
Edgewater — right on the Sound, great water views with a
Northwest lodge feel.
$195-250/night for 2 people.
- Inn at the
Market — fabulous place to stay with all the amenities, right
in the heart of Pike Place market.
$190-$380 for 2 people.